© Proyecto Oniric
|There are so many questions about death... I like to think there's a dark angel whose mission is taking away the life. Someone to blame when nothing left... someone to hate. Even when we can't see his deadly kiss we can feel his oppresive presence that stain every single moment with a black veil. The Death, that overwhelming face that keeps the soul of the dead into the sea of sorrow and pain. Does Death has a soul? Does Death feels pain and sorrow? Or it's just a insensitive being that love taking away life and sow the fields with dead?|
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like “You are tagged if you read that.”
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can’t say you don’t do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10 things about me:
· I’m not a social person.
· I love plants. My room is full with plants; 3 trees, carnivorous plants and several other plants, but I don’t like flowers.
· Besides art and music, I’m a biologist.
· I love music more than anything.
· I’m shy and that makes me say stupid things when I try to maintain a conversation with people.
· I’m hypochondriac and I spend a lot of time on the day thinking I’m gonna die.
· I don’t like surprises to the point I try to avoid them. I like to have everything under control and think on the future or the consequences of my acts more than live the present.
· I hate noises, mostly dog and children kind of noises.
· I usually get excited when I start doing something (art, music or whatever thing on life) but I usually don’t finish anything I start.
· I don’t bear to look at the people’s eye when I talk to them. That makes me feel really nervous.
1. Who is your favorite band/musician? Since I’m not the kind of person who is fan of things, I don’t have a favorite band/musician. I do have a favorite kind of music, which is OSTs.
2. Can you dance? I can, but I don’t like XD
3. Tell me something that’s on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die). Stay alive? Hahaha... well I don’t know. There’s a lot of things I would love to do… but they are probably more dreams than things that one can actually do. Anyway, to summarize all the things on that list, I would say just enjoy every moment of life.
4. What kind of movies do you like? Sci-fi, action, drama… anything except “funny” movies... I don’t enjoy laughing with movies.
5. Do you believe in aliens? Absolutely yes‼ as they said on the Contact film (is my favorite film ever), “if not, what a waste of space” (I don’t recall the exact words, but I’m sure you know what I mean).
6. Favorite food? Chinese food‼!
7. Besides art, do you have any other talents? I guess so… music and… being a biologist XD
8. If you could be any superhero, who would it be and why? As a drama lover person, I would love to have that “Cassandra-curse” superpower; the ability to see the future but not to be believed when you say or warm them about an horrible future. But that’s to dramatic for me XD. Idk, I think I would love to have the ability to became water or air to experience the feeling of fading away.
9. Books or comics? Books!
10. Summer or winter? Winter… but depends of what kind of winter. Spanish-winter is ok, but I’m sure I will die living a russian-winter XD.
1. How do you see yourself in 50 years?
2. What would you do if no one could see you?
3. Favorite living-being?
4. Movies or series?
5. What is your frustrated dream?
6. Favorite entertainment?
7. Sunny or rainy days?
8. You can’t live without…?
9. Favorite memory?
10. What is the thing you most regret?
And now, i should put here a list of people who I'd like to do this, but... i won't say a word. Everybody who wants to do it and answer my questions will be very welcome!
Have a great day!